The Sunday Currently | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: The Sunday Currently

Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Sunday Currently

New here?
Follow on Bloglovin

siddathornton

I'm currently. . .

Reading Be More Chill by Ned Vizzini.  I think it is pretty good so far, but not as good as It's Kind of a Funny story.

Writing a guest post for Jen over at From One Journey to the Next.

Wishing I'd gotten more sleep this morning.  I'm exhausted.  I think getting up early to go to the audition was worth it though.

Hoping I make it into the ABT Summer Intensive.  I don't think I would actually be able to go, but it would be cool to know I made it.

Wearing shorts and a t-shirt from my elementary school.  No point in putting real clothes on and I'm not keeping a leotard on.

Loving that I got to go to an audition today despite the short notice!  My dad worked really hard to make it work and I'm really happy that it did.

Wanting a blueberry bagel.  It sounds ridiculously good right now for some reason.

-Cassi

You would totally love this Eclair cake recipe I shared yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment