Bridget's Service Dog Update | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Bridget's Service Dog Update

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Bridget's Service Dog Update


New here?  Follow us on Bloglovin'!

So today, Bridget is going to share an update on her service dog.  Remember back in October when I posted about her fundraiser?  Well here's her story on what happened during her last trip to New Mexico!
Hi, just an UPDATE! We, my mom and I (Bridget), we were in New Mexico on December 3, 2013 to December 6, 2013 to try to find my service dog. On the way, in the Denver airport, there was a really nice worker at the gate to our second plane. I complimented her penguin pin and she gave it to me, I said thank you and we were off. I never found out her name, but I just want to say thank you for this pin.


     We got there the rest of the way by this train called the Rail Runner. When the door closes instead of saying “CAUTION THE DOORS ARE ABOUT TO CLOSE” it says “Meep Meep, Meep Meep” like the cartoon character Road Runner. So cute!
     The next day in Santa Fe we walked to Assistance Dogs of the West. I saw Hubbie, then Charlie Brown, and last but not least Tulip. Hubbie’s nice, Charlie’s shy but sweet, and Tulip was excited to see me again. I didn’t get to see Max the Yellow Lab again, but hopefully next time.

                                Hubbie                                     Charlie Brown                                Tulip
     We never had our second meeting and didn't find the dog yet partially because of this…
             
     By the way, this is New Mexico! They barley ever get this. So, we got back safely and are going back soon. I will keep you posted!
       Thanks for helping,
                          Bridget 

No comments:

Post a Comment