My Birthday Wishlist | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: My Birthday Wishlist

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My Birthday Wishlist

Showered With Design

Today's Prompt- When is your birthday?! We’d all like to send some wishes.


My birthday is the 4th of February!  (Literally 4 weeks from today!)  This year I'm going to be turning 15. Three more years and I'll be considered an adult?  Just a little scary!  I'm going to be having a giveaway for you guys though and a couple other bloggers are helping!  (If you want to be a part of this giveaway please email me)  I guarantee it will be pretty awesome.

So, since my birthday is so close here's what I'll be asking for!



1. New leotards!  I really like this halter one as well as this zip-up racerback! I like this halter one too!

2. Some basics.  I don't have any solid color long sleeve shirts!  Some like this would be great.  I don't have any skirts either, so a normal skirt or even a cute high-low skirt like this!

3. A couple rings.  I especially love this one from Forever 21!

That's really it!  It would be REALLY cool to hit 500 Bloglovin' followers by then, though.  Only 70 away.  Do you think I can do it?

-Cassi
We aren't being compensated to post these links and will not be compensated it you click them or purchase through them.  They are just to show you what we are looking at!

No comments:

Post a Comment