Meet Natalie! | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Meet Natalie!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Meet Natalie!

New here?
Follow on Bloglovin

I'm participating in the blog Bigs and Littles again & I was paired up with Natalie from Finding My Own Voice.  She was kind enough to let me interview her for my blog and now you guys get to meet her!

What's your name?
My name is Natalie.

How old do you feel? 
I feel about 20. 

When did you start your blog?
I started my blog in April 2012, when I was a senior in high school.

Why did you start blogging?
I started to blog because I always loved writing, whether its journalism or creatively. However, watching the movie Julie and Julia really sparked my interest. I wanted to make a blog like Julie, so when I was 16 I created a blog. However, I switched to this current one because I wanted a fresh start.

Is there a story behind your blog name?
I guess you can say yeah. I am a writer, plain and simple. Writers have some kind of voice. This blog I guess helps me find it.

What are some of the blogs you read every day?
I read Sunshine & Sinatra, A Beautiful Exchange, The World According to Emma, and Life is But A Stream of thoughts pretty much everyday.

What's your current job & what would be your dream job?
I am currently a student worker at my school's library, in addition to an unpaid writing position at the school paper. My dream job is an author.

What's the weather like where you live?  Would you rather be somewhere warmer or colder?
In New England the weather is pretty much unpredictable. I wouldn't mind moving to somewhere warmer though, I am not a fan of winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment