Disney Style Inspiration: Liv and Maddie | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Disney Style Inspiration: Liv and Maddie

Monday, January 6, 2014

Disney Style Inspiration: Liv and Maddie

I haven't been exactly overjoyed by the style of most Disney characters recently.  (Shake It Up resulting in most of the disappointment.)  I have found a few characters whose style I do enjoy, though.

One being Liv from Liv and Maddie.  I absolutely fell in love with this palm tree dress she wore in the "Sleep-a-Rooney" and was SO disappointed to see it sold out by the time I found it.  I wasn't able to find the exact heels she was wearing, which I'm going to take as a sign that you should not wear tan suede heels with white socks.  Just saying!  I couldn't find the necklace either, but I think I like this one better anyway.

Liv- 1.03


Zara dress
zara.com




Cocktail shoes
modcloth.com


Ribbon necklace
etsy.com





-Cassi


No comments:

Post a Comment