Vacations | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Vacations

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Vacations


New here?  Follow us on Bloglovin'!
Showered With Design
Today's prompt: Tuesday, January 21: Do you have any awesome vacations planned for the year? If not, where would be your ideal spot?

I do not have anything solidified yet.  However, we are supposed to go to Cincinnati in April for dance.  That's where the company director lives.  We'd probably sleep in her basement while we are there too.  I really hope it works out because it sounds pretty great.

Other than that, I'm not positive of anything else.  It is possible that I may be going somewhere for a Summer Intensive, but that is pretty unlikely at this point.

If I had to pick one place, New York City would be my ideal vacation spot.  I love big cities & am SO glad I live near not only Chicago but Milwaukee as well!  I always get really excited whenever we go to either even just for day trips.

-Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment