Inspire Me Blog Challenge 2014: January 6th | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Inspire Me Blog Challenge 2014: January 6th

Monday, January 6, 2014

Inspire Me Blog Challenge 2014: January 6th

Showered With Design

Today's prompt- What changes were made in 2013 to better yourself, or what changes will you make in 2014 to better yourself?

I don't think I really changed much in 2013.  There was a lot of "new" in my life and I was really just adjusting to make everything work.  Regardless, I believe 2013 was a great year for me.

I definitely believe there is a lot I can do in 2014 to better myself as a person.  I'd like to start by being more open.  Sharing more about myself with people when asked, even randomly talking to people more, or trying to continue conversations they've initiated.  With being more "open", I'm also going to try to be more open to new ideas, trying new things, and new people.

I'd also like to work on giving back more.  I already volunteer at a local elementary school, but there's so much more I could and should be doing.  There are a few older couples on my block that definitely don't need to be shoveling anymore.  It wouldn't be that hard to help them, even if it's just occasionally.  When we're on the boat, there are many people who are in need.  Helping could be as simple as buying them lunch.

What about you?  Did you do anything in 2013 to better yourself?  Do you have any plans to do so this year?

-Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment