Weekend Update | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Weekend Update

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Weekend Update

New here?  Follow us on Bloglovin'!

Monday: I didn't do much, but enjoyed the downtime.

Tuesday: I got up to see a crappy sunrise and wound up changing a tire (with some help) all before 9 am.  I got Starbucks and went shopping, though, so that really made up for it.

Wednesday: I spent the day listening to X and trying to con other people into listening to X.  I really, really, like the album and am super excited for the concert in September.

Thursday: I wrote out our editorial calendar for August.  I wasn't sure if I would get time with everything I'm doing in July, so I figured it would be good to get it out of the now.  I can't wait for you guys to see all the changes we're making!

Friday: I went home with my parents (a 3-hour car ride) and went to my great grandmother's birthday party.  There were relatives I hadn't seen in forever, and even some I'd never met, so it was a lot of fun.  Unfortunately I missed Katie by about an hour.  We drove all the way back up here that night, so it was quite the day.

Saturday: I went down the river for breakfast then wrote for a while upon returning.  The marina had a band performing that night so I sat and watched that which was pretty good.

It was a pretty good week and I am looking forward to leaving for the intensive tomorrow.  Not so much the drive, though.  Five little grins will still be happening though, so make sure you link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment