June Goals | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: June Goals

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

June Goals

New here?  Follow us on Bloglovin'!
Another monthly goals post!  I didn't do too bad in May, but definitely could have done better!

In May I wanted to. . .

1. Finish the school year strong. Yup!  Got >90% in all classes

2. Read more.  Nope!  Didn't have time to read anything besides school material


3. Remember all my recital dances.  Yup!  I remembered everything, but I did mess up due to nerves.  Oh well!


4. Keep up with blogging even through recital week & help Katie get set up to blog without being dependent on me to post it.  Not quite!  I didn't post much through recital week and I am still working on getting Katie set up to post independently- she doesn't know her gmail e-mail!



In June I want to. . .

Dance Goals

+ Stretch at least twice a week.

+ Work on turns and such on my own regularly.

Health Goals

+ Walk/Jog 3x weekly.

+ Get back into doing abdominal workouts daily!

+ Drink 8 cups of water a day & eliminate soda completely!

+ Cut down on unhealthy snacks majorly and work toward eliminating them by substituting for something healthier.

Mental Health Goals

+ Lay off Tumblr. and YouTube.

+ Read at least two books this month.

+ Try to journal or at least write something daily.

+ Get at least six hours of sleep.

Blog Goals

+ Keep up with our editorial calendar & start planning (and scheduling) July since I'll be gone.

+ Hit 600 Bloglovin' followers!  You can contribute by following us here.

+ Hand out business cards more!

+ Get more Five Little Grins participants.

What are your goals for this month?

-Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment