Pantene #ShineStrong | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Pantene #ShineStrong

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Pantene #ShineStrong

New here?  Follow us on Bloglovin'!
Hey guys!  Sorry for the lack of posts lately.  It's going to be like that a lot around here for a while.  I'll be staying with a host family Monday- Thursday for 4 weeks during July so I won't have a lot of time to post.  We will have quite a few guest posters coming in (and you're welcome to guest post too- feel free to contact us) and 5 Little Grins will still be going.  Then, in August we will be back full time and there will be some big changes so make sure you stay tuned for those!

I just wanted to drop by with a quick post today to just update you guys on what going on.

I also thought I'd share this Pantene campaign I found with you.  I found it very interesting because I have begun to use the word "sorry" all the time, often synonymous with excuse me, or even when I'm trying to get someone's attention.  You shouldn't have to apologize for taking up space, though!  So don't!  Check it out below.


No comments:

Post a Comment