In case this is your first week, here's what it's all about. Generally Mondays are considered pretty sucky right? Well, let's change that. Instead of focusing on what sucks about Monday, we'll talk about what made us smile throughout the rest of the week, to start the week on a positive note!
The Rules! (These are really just kind suggestions)
2. Link up your post that includes 5-ish things that made you smile in the past week
3. Comment after you link up
4. Go visit some other blogs and make some friends!
My 5 Little Grins from this week include. . .
1. Making nearly one hundred cupcakes Friday morning in between finals prep, for dress rehearsal that night. Being there six hours, others enjoyed having a fun snack, other than just dinner.
2. Getting to help with tech rehearsal for the younger kids on Saturday. It was just the kids in ballet 3 & 4 (my show is 5-8) so they weren't that much younger, but it was cool to watch their dances.
3. Recital Saturday night. It went very well all things considered. There were things I messed up on, but overall I'm super happy with how it went.
4. It was great to see family and friends after the show. Some haven't been to recital in years so it was cool that they did go.
5. Helping with the last show of the weekend Sunday evening. I was runner, so I lined the kids up and got them to the correct side of the stage. I also got to see a friend do her solo, which she'll be performing at a scholarship competition in October. It already looks amazing so I can't wait to see how it will look by then.
What has been making you smile lately?
♥ Cassi ♥