Summer Bucket List | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Summer Bucket List

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Summer Bucket List

New here?  Follow us on Bloglovin'!
Hey chicas!  Today I'm linking up with Erin for my summer bucket list.  There's so much I can't wait to do!


This summer I'd like to. . .

Have a nice boat ride- hopefully we get a travel day with <1 footers.  Those are always far more enjoyable than 3-5's.

Do a four-week dance intensive in Madison!  I've never really done an dance intensive before, nor have I been to the studio it's at.

Get a nice tan.  Not a huge fan of being so pale I practically look dead.

Summer, boats, bucket list

Enjoy the sunset & sunrise when possible- they happen everyday, but I swear they're different every time.

Journal more.

Hang out with Katie in Green Bay!

See Ed Sheeran!!!  (September 16- I seriously cannot wait)

What would you like to accomplish this summer?

-Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment