When it is Okay to Start Listening to Christmas Music (& When You Should Stop) | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: When it is Okay to Start Listening to Christmas Music (& When You Should Stop)

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

When it is Okay to Start Listening to Christmas Music (& When You Should Stop)

Hey guys!  Usually, I schedule my posts.  That's why most of them go up at 6am CST.  I have been exceptionally lazy recently and haven't so there's that.  It is kind of driving me crazy though.  Since one of my October goals was to blog every day for the entire month, it has been pretty hard to come up with something to blog about every day.  I think a lot of the content I've been giving you really isn't all that great.  DON'T WORRY.  In November, I will go back to posting less frequently, but still around 3 times a week!

I LOVE Christmas music.  Say what you want.

Via
Actually, when my mom was sewing stockings, ornaments, oven mitts, and all this other holiday stuff I asked if we could listen to Christmas music.  I had been helping and she kicked me out. . . It was September. Ooops.

A lot of people get upset when Christmas music starts on Black Friday.  I don't mind.I encourage it actually haha.  Some people think it should start being played non stop on the radio November 1st.  I don't agree with that part.  Our radio stations around here always alternate.  So if one is playing all Christmas music, then one is playing top 40 or whatever.

HOWEVER, I think Christmas music should be done on the 26th.  Christmas is over. Done. Gone. Get over it.  HOLIDAY & WINTER music can go to New Years', but then that should be over!  Oh, and decorations.  I don't mind if you want to leave your Christmas lights up until it is a little warmer.  That's fine. I wouldn't want to be on a ladder taking those down in December, in Wisconsin.  BUT, don't bother continuing to turn them on, it's really annoying.

Thanks

When do you think Christmas music should start?

-Cassi

Have you linked up your 5 Little Grins?  It gets you an entry to our giveaway ending on Thursday!

Image Map

2 comments: