My Closet Organization (Or Lack There-Of) | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: My Closet Organization (Or Lack There-Of)

Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Closet Organization (Or Lack There-Of)


On the far left I keep dance costumes from previous years.  I'm not sure why.  I have nothing to do with them.  I suppose I could wear one for Halloween if I really wanted.  (Would you be interested in seeing these costumes & possibly a rant about how to pick a good costume?)

Next I have lighter sweaters, T-Shirts and such.  There is one random dress in there too.  I don't have any bottoms in there though.  I actually don't keep bottoms in my closet except for some yoga pants.

Then I have quite a bit of empty space that will most definitely be filled when I actually get around to putting all my stuff from the boat away.  (Yeah, that won't be happening soon.  It's currently all laying on a chair.  It's all clean though!

I keep my leotards and stuff I wear over my dance clothes right in the center because they get used the most. Aside from the costumes, this is the only section where I have the hangers turned the right way.  This is from a cleaning tip I saw awhile ago.  You hang everything the wrong way and at the end of the season, year, whatever, the clothes that are still hanging the wrong way can get donated/ thrown out because they haven't been worn.

In the empty space you can see a bunch of bags back there.  I really don't use these and will be donating them soon.

On the far right I just keep stuff I don't wear very often like dress clothing.

So, that's that.  I used to keep everything organized by color, but it made it extremely hard to put things away.  Plus, multicolored shirts drove me insane then!  I'm hoping to change the organization to something more useful here soon.  If you have any ideas let me know.  I could really use them! haha

Last Thursday (Wedding rant), Last Friday (Book review), Saturday (My favorite free fonts), Sunday (My October sponsor GIVEAWAY), Monday (My 5 Little Grins post and a giveaway), Tuesday (Some ideas of things you shouldn't do on Halloween), and Wednesday (My NYC Influenster Review)

-Cassi
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment