7 Deadly Sins Link-Up | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: 7 Deadly Sins Link-Up

Friday, October 25, 2013

7 Deadly Sins Link-Up

Happy Friday everyone!  Today I'm linking up with Shane.
 



seven great things in your life.
1. Supportive family
2. Few friends, but the ones I have are always there when I need them
3. This blog's growth
4. The ability to take as many dance classes as I do
5. Being able to do school online instead of having to go to public school
6. Artistic talent
7.  Baking abilities



seven things you lack and covet.
1. Time
2. Flexibility
3. Clear skin
4. Sewing skills
5. 20/20 vision
6. Patience
7. Writing skills




seven things that make you angry.
1. People who try to one-up everyone
2. People who text and drive (at least when I am there because I will gladly type it for you, otherwise you can wait until we get to a stop sign seriously)
3.  When I actually watch a show live and have to sit through commercials
4. When someone doesn't know the difference between their/ there/ they're
5.-7.  I really don't have anymore


seven things that you neglect to do.
1. Answer texts
2. Thoroughly study before tests
3. Eat dinner
4. Stretch
5. Clean
6.  Put laundry away
7.  Sew my pointe shoes before the day I'm going to need them



seven worldly material desires.
1.  New leotards
2.  Pointe shoes I can actually break in
3.  Allegiant- I'm 20 on the list at the library
4.  That's about it actually


seven guilty pleasures.
1. Netflix
2. Tea
3. Chocolate
4.  Sleeping in
5.  Raw cookie dough
6.  Tumblr
7.  Ravioli



seven things you love about love.
1.  I don't know dude


-Cassi
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment