So now I'm at 1/101!
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
2. Which is worse, failing or never trying?
In the moment, it can feel like failing, but in the long run never trying is always worse.
3. If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
To impress people we don’t like.
4. When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
It’s about even actually.
5. What is the one thing you’d most like to change about the world?
There are so many people in so much pain and it’s absolutely horrible
6. If happiness was the national currency, what kind of work would make you rich?
Teaching dance to 7-15 year olds
7. Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?
Right now, I’m doing what I believe in. In a few years, it really won’t be possible.
8. If the average human life span was 40 years, how would you live your life differently?
I really wouldn’t. I would be feel I accomplished everything I would have wanted to even if I died tomorrow.
9. To what degree have you actually controlled the course your life has taken?
I haven’t much, but I really can’t at this age. I’m the independent variable. Not the dependent.
10. Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?
Doing the right things, for sure.
11. You’re having lunch with three people you respect and admire. They all start criticizing a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. The criticism is distasteful and unjustified. What do you do?
I would point out all the positive attributes said friend possesses and defend her/him/
12. If you could offer a newborn child only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Be careful who you put your full blown trust in because they will take it and run. (this is assuming said newborn could understand what I was saying to them)
13. Would you break the law to save a loved one?
Yes. Unless it severely hurt someone else
14. Have you ever seen insanity where you later saw creativity?
No, usually it’s the other way around haha
15. What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
My social life isn’t something extremely important to me anymore
16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?
Different people enjoy different things. Just because I enjoy dancing doesn’t mean everyone does or needs to. I’m sure there are even other people who’re upset with it. Maybe they think it’s a waste of time.
17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?
Ask my best friend out. I don’t have time for a relationship & if things turned sour I would no longer have a best friend.
18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
It wouldn’t be up to me because I don’t pay the bills.
20. Do you push the elevator button more than once? Do you really believe it makes the elevator faster?
21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?
22. Why are you, you?
I am me because I am?
23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?
Yes, it’s something I subconsciously do.
24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
Losing touch. This is assuming you still talk to the good friend who moves away. Obviously, unless both parties are trying ridiculously hard, you will lose touch eventually still.
25. What are you most grateful for?
I don’t have a lot of friends, but those I have care a lot
26. Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
Lose all of my old memories
27. Is it possible to know the truth without challenging it first?
I think it is possible to know the truth without challenging it first. That doesn’t mean I won’t challenge it though.
28. Has your greatest fear ever come true?
29. Do you remember that time 5 years ago when you were extremely upset? Does it really matter now?
Of course not.
30. What is your happiest childhood memory? What makes it so special?
Stepping in water, then chalk then walking around the driveway while my mom’s best friend from high school was babysitting me. She was lots of fun and I wish she would have children!
31. At what time in your recent past have you felt most passionate and alive?
32. If not now, then when?
33. If you haven’t achieved it yet, what do you have to lose?
34. Have you ever been with someone, said nothing, and walked away feeling like you just had the best conversation ever?
35. Why do religions that support love cause so many wars?
People like to pee on fire hydrants and label everything as theirs
36. Is it possible to know, without a doubt, what is good and what is evil?
No. Like, Hitler thought that what he was doing was bettering humanity. He wasn’t doing to kill a bunch of people just because.
37. If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
a. I don’t have a job, however I would like one
b. If I had I job I wouldn’t quit my job
38. Would you rather have less work to do, or more work you actually enjoy doing?
More work I enjoy doing
39. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?
40. When was the last time you marched into the dark with only the soft glow of an idea you strongly believed in?
A long time
41. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
As many people as I could
42. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
10 years isn’t a huge deal, but neither is being extremely attractive or famous
43. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
If you’re truly living you feel accomplished at the end of each day
44. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
45. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
Failure can be scary!
46. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
I would be more outgoing
47. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
When I was falling asleep last night
48. What do you love? Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
Dance! All of last week I went even though I was sick and felt like I was going to die
49. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday? What about the day before that? Or the day before that?
50. Decisions are being made right now. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
I think others are making most for me