The Sunday Currently (March 16th) | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: The Sunday Currently (March 16th)

Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Sunday Currently (March 16th)

New here?  Follow us on Bloglovin'!





This week has been pretty laid back.  It actually feels like it has flown by.  I definitely miss having rehearsals on the weekend and it felt so weird to not have anything to do on Saturday.  I actually wound up getting ahead on school *cough*nerd*cough*.  Since my break for school and dance don’t align, getting ahead means I can take both weeks off which wouldn’t be half bad.  So, this Sunday I’m currently. . .

Writing- nada.  (with the exception of this blog post of course)  I turned in my research paper draft on Thursday, so in a couple days when I get it back, I’ll have to make revisions before turning it back in.  Then I’ll post it here for you guys to read!

Reading- Well, I finished Night by Elie Wiesel yesterday and have been reading Cress by Mellissa Meyer since Tuesday.

Listening- to All of Me by John Legend.  Love it! 



Thinking- I'm glad I do online school.  Since I didn't have rehearsal yesterday,  (Kind of still getting used to that actually) I wound up doing two days of school work and I'll probably do more today.  Overall, I'd rather do more work now, especially since I don't have rehearsal, and get to have two weeks of break.

Smelling- Kringle.  Turtle kringle to be be more exact.  It is soooooooooooooooo good and we have an authentic Danish place that makes them locally.

Wishing- company hadn't ended already.  Now I'll be reduced to doing school work on the weekend or *gasp* cleaning.

Wanting- to go for a bike ride, jog, or just walk a few time this week.  Hopefully it will finally warm up and stay that way.

Loving- that we got our Girl Scout cookies yesterday!  

Feeling- completely exhausted.  Good thing it's a Sunday :)

siddathornton

 Cassi 

No comments:

Post a Comment