Dance Like No One's Watching [Raewyn's Guest Blog] | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Dance Like No One's Watching [Raewyn's Guest Blog]

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Dance Like No One's Watching [Raewyn's Guest Blog]


New here?  Follow us on Bloglovin'!
Hi there! My name is Raewyn and I blog over at Be a Warrior Queen!



 I'm one of those people that can be loud and in your face, but in the most loveable way ever. I try my best to always be happy and find the positive. My blog is one part being positive and another part starting a movement. I want to start a magazine to empower young women and girls to be themselves unashamedly. I have a pick up truck named Chuck the Truck; my favorite clothes are 1950s inspired and I drink tea like it's going out of business. I'm engaged to my best friend of ten years and we're getting married in a few weeks! Love is my religion - the end all and be all. I focus on sharing as much love as I can, because without love we are nothing. I would love if you'd stop by my blog and we could become the best of friends!

While Cassandra is dancing away this weekend [If you're in Chicago, seriously go check her out! I'm jealous], I thought I wound entertain you with my own dancing mishaps. 




Let me start out with saying, I love to go to dance class. I love to move around and dance and do routines and learn fun things. 

Except, I'm a really awkward dancer. 

I do great when I have a routine to do, but if you put me in a club or at a dance or, even my upcoming wedding, I'm going to look ridiculous. 



I like to boogey with my hands a lot. Wave them around and stuff. Not normal.

In high school, I only went to Homecoming and Winter Formal because I was so self-conscious about my dancing skills. Yet, I did three years of performances for Air Guitar - our annual lip sync started by my journalism class. We were always the opening act, and somehow I was always in every dance segment of ours. 



This made for some wicked costume changes. Air Guitar taught me not to be self-conscious about my dancing. The audience (and the crowd of people at a club or wherever) is not going to notice that I'm "doing it wrong" unless I come out and say "no, no that was wrong!" 

So, dance like no one's watching...because you always feel great afterward.

And stop by my social media:
Facebook // Twitter // Instagram // Pinterest // Etsy // Bloglovin'

 photo name.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment