In case this is your first week, here's what it's all about. Generally Mondays are considered pretty sucky right? Well, let's change that. Instead of focusing on what sucks about Monday, we'll talk about what made us smile throughout the rest of the week, to start the week on a positive note!
The Rules! (These are really just kind suggestions)
2. Link up your post that includes 5-ish things that made you smile in the past week
3. Comment after you link up
4. Go visit some other blogs and make some friends!
My 5 Little Grins from this week include. . .
1. I got all my costumes for recital, throughout classes this week. Some are really great and others are interesting, but nothing is too bad! Better than last year.
2. I finished my literary analysis essay and turned it in. I didn't mind this assignment, with the exception of writing a conclusion. I always hate doing them, this time I procrastinated a lot and even wrote a poem about what I accomplished while procrastinating, while procrastinating. It's a problem.
3. I made cookies Thursday night! They turned out well. I was worried because the dough tasted super salty, but they were fine cooked.
4. I tried out the blue that came in the Julep box I got, and it was far better than the purple. (Swatches to come!!)
5. I mailed some things on Friday. Both are WAYYY late and I feel really bad, but now that we are out at the boat more, it is far easier to get to the Post Office!
What has been making you smile lately?
♥ Cassi ♥