Fancyyy | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Fancyyy

Friday, May 16, 2014

Fancyyy

New here?  Follow us on Bloglovin'!
Hey guys!  This week really has been a roller coaster for me and as the month progresses it will only get crazier.

I got my costumes for recital in dance this week.  Some were cute.  Some, quite the opposite.  Overall they aren't too bad though.  

We'll probably spend this weekend out on the boat, but then still move back on Monday, like last weekend.  Then, next week is my last week of dance and we are to wear our costumes to class.

That weekend, I have the Color Run with Katie and her mom!  I'm super excited.  It was so much fun last year and I'm sure this year will be just as good, if not better.

The week after that, I have no classes, but a tech rehearsal on Friday then my recital on Saturday and my younger brother has one dance in the Sunday show.

Crazy right?  Last week wast kind of like the calm before the storm.

So today I'm linking up with Whitney for Back That Azz Up, because there is no better way to end the week, amirite?



No comments:

Post a Comment