In case this is your first week, here's what it's all about. Generally Mondays are considered pretty sucky right? Well, let's change that. Instead of focusing on what sucks about Monday, we'll talk about what made us smile throughout the rest of the week, to start the week on a positive note!
The Rules! (These are really just kind suggestions)
2. Link up your post that includes 5-ish things that made you smile in the past week
3. Comment after you link up
4. Go visit some other blogs and make some friends!
5. Have fun, and don't forget to smile!!
My 5 Little Grins from this week include. . .
1. Putting the boat in on Friday! Docking was rough, but there were some pretty strong gusts and the first of the season tends to be that way anyways.
2. Saturday we put the old dinghy in that water and drove it back to the marina from the launch ramp. Strangely, it was much windier out on the water than anticipated, so we could go very fast.
3. We brought the parrot out to the boat for Saturday and that night. She absolutely love the car ride there and enjoyed being back out at the boat again. Even if just for a little while.
4. Throughout the week, all my recital dances were finished in all my classes. Since we only have this week and next week, it is quite nice to have them done. Plus we get costumes this week which is great!
5. Finally playing Cards Against Humanity. They're just the ones you print from online, so it was kind of hard to deal with cards, but you get used to it I guess! We may just buy the real version, though.
What has been making you smile lately?
♥ Cassi ♥
Don't forget to enter our giveaway!a Rafflecopter giveaway