In case this is your first week, here's what it's all about. Generally Mondays are considered pretty sucky right? Well, let's change that. Instead of focusing on what sucks about Monday, we'll talk about what made us smile throughout the rest of the week, to start the week on a positive note!
The Rules! (These are really just kind suggestions)
2. Link up your post that includes 5-ish things that made you smile in the past week
3. Comment after you link up
4. Go visit some other blogs and make some friends!
5. Have fun, and don't forget to smile!!
My 5 Little Grins from this week include. . .
1. I made cupcakes and brought them to dance last Monday. They were Spring Funfetti and really really good. Everyone else enjoyed them as well.
2. Half-priced frappes at Starbucks! Now they're reasonably priced! haha I hate coffee, but Cotton Candy Frappes are amazing. *Stereotypical Teenage White Girl*
3. Katie and I came off our blogging hiatus. We laid out our editorial calendar for the month. There are so many posts I can't wait for you all to see! HINT: Remember when this was just a beauty blog? Well, I'm going back to our roots and sharing some pretty great nail tutorials :) For a sneak peak, follow me on Instagram.
4. Having solid triples in ballet on Thursday. I'm not quite sure how I managed that but it was pretty awesome! :)
5. I got to babysit for sort-of-neighbors on Saturday. I hadn't ever met them before and it's always nice to know people in the area so that was a plus. The kids were great and so is getting paid.
What has been making you smile lately?
♥ Cassi ♥