The Sunday Currently | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: The Sunday Currently

Sunday, December 29, 2013

The Sunday Currently

siddathornton

I'm currently. . .

Reading Going vintage by Lindsey Leavitt.  I had also picked up on This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen earlier in the week, but this and a few Ned Vizzini books came in at the library.  I finished Champion last week. Marie Lu did a really great job of ending the series.  I really appreciate that she didn't kill everyone.  (Looking at you Veronica Roth)

Writing blog posts.  I almost have January all queued up.  I even save my link-ups as drafts with the inlinkz html all ready to go!

Listening to my Spotify playlist, as always!

Loving that it is almost 2014!  I think 2013 went well, but I'm so over it! haha

Needing to get some sleep.  I'm exhausted!

Tomorrow is the last Five Little Grins link-up of the year!  Make sure you come back and link up with us! :)

-Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment