Snow. | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Snow.

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Snow.

Yesterday, I was helping my dad make tortillas for with lunch, literally all I did was cook them on the griddle, at which point I noticed it was snowing.  Like not just heavy rain that looks like it could be snow.  Actual snow.  I was super excited, and really didn't mind that it wasn't sticking.  We had to drive to dance that night anyway so I figured crazy drivers would go out right wack with snow on the ground.  Anyways, even when it started sticking I was still happy.  I'm quite a big fan of snow, although lots of people around here hate it.  (If you don't like snow, you really shouldn't live in Wisconsin huh?)
Our tortillas, which weren't very circular, but were pretty good.



We passed 4 accidents, one including 7 cars. 


Have a beautiful Tuesday and don't for get to link-up with us!

-Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment