In case this is your first week, here's what it's all about. Generally Mondays are considered pretty sucky right? Well, let's change that. Instead of focusing on what sucks about Monday, we'll talk about what made us smile throughout the rest of the week, to start the week on a positive note!
The Rules! (These are really just kind suggestions)
2. Link up your post that includes 5-ish things that made you smile in the past week
3. Comment after you link up
4. Go visit some other blogs and make some friends!
5. Have fun, and don't forget to smile!!
My 5 Little Grins from this week include. . .
1. My old dance teacher came to parent watch week and watched my lyrical class.
2. My BOB kids. On Tuesday I told them we could play Around the World with their titles and authors but they wound up just forming a semi circle and screaming the authors at me when I gave them a title.
3. Wearing my new pointe shoes for the second time and actually being able to do pirouettes on them!
4. Helping with all the costumes for Ballet Theatre of Illinois and getting mine.
5. Watching SNL. The skits are getting worse and worse, but some of them are still okay.