Wet ‘n’ Wild ColorIcon Eyeliner | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Wet ‘n’ Wild ColorIcon Eyeliner

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Wet ‘n’ Wild ColorIcon Eyeliner




This eyeliner was $.97 at WalMart and definitely worth it. I only bought it in 650D Purple/ Violet as the WalMart I went to didn't have a huge selection. Overall I am pleased with this product. It goes on smoothly, doesn't drag, and isn't too hard. It does smudge if you don't wait a little bit, but dries in about 20 seconds. The pencil itself is actually very long compared to others. The only con would be it is a regular pencil- not a twist up, so you have to sharpen which results in lost product.
I definitely plan on going back to WalMart and picking up a couple more.

Overall
I do plan on repurhasing.
A+
(*****)

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment