First Ever Nail Art Challenge! | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: First Ever Nail Art Challenge!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

First Ever Nail Art Challenge!

So this month, I will be taking part in Erica's Nails and More 10 Day November Nail Challenge!  This will be my first nail art challenge, and I am so glad it is not everyday.  I hate to work so hard on a mani just to have to take it off the next day!!  It will be every 3 days, which also helps because sometimes I just don't have time with all my dance!  So here is what the "agenda" looks like!
 
 
I hope to get my Day 1 up before November 3, I don't have too much dance on Thursday and Friday, so I'll have plenty of time to get it done!
I am super excited!!  I have wanted to enter something like this for a while, but I never found time!  Hopefully I can complete all 10 days on time!!
 
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment