10 Things You Never Hear Dancers Say | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: 10 Things You Never Hear Dancers Say

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

10 Things You Never Hear Dancers Say

New here?  Follow us on Bloglovin'!


1. Wow! I'm really excited to sew new pointe shoes this weekend.

2. It's not awkward to go back to wearing a leotard and tights after break at all.

3. Gosh I hope the rehearsal director makes us wear our pointe shoes the entire 4 hour rehearsal.

4. Stage make-up looks great on me and I think I might start wearing it normally.

5. I've never lost a single bobby pin.

6. Hairspray? Oh, I don't bother with it.

7. I hope we only do fouettes on the left today.

8. Nah, I really don't care what kind of costume I get.

9. Yeah, I had like 3 almonds for dinner.

10. Mark it? I'd rather do it full out.

No comments:

Post a Comment