September Recap | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: September Recap

Thursday, October 2, 2014

September Recap

New here?  Follow us on Bloglovin'!
Honestly if you were to ask me what I did in September I would probably spend 10 minutes talking about the Ed Sheeran concert.  But, since you can read/see all about that here, I'm going to try to avoid spamming you with concert photos.  Seem fair?

I started school again :(


I got new glasses 


I added like a billion books to my TBR


I drove a bunch and even went through a few drive-thrus (I'm up to 50 hours!)



I had a sleepover with Katie

We had a photoshoot (more "normal" photos coming soon!)


Saw If I Stay


Planned all our posts for October (including this one)


Then on Sunday I babysat for 10 hours straight



What did you do in September?  Any concerts you're still talking about?

Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment