Attachments Review | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Attachments Review

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Attachments Review

New here?  Follow us on Bloglovin'!
Attachments

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

So. Good.

I read this at every moment I had and was completely hooked the entire time. I love the concept of telling half a story through emails exchanged between coworkers. I found I felt like I knew Jennifer and Beth more than I did Lincoln.

I actually enjoyed this more than Fangirl + Eleanor & Park which I didn't anticipate at all seeing as it's not YA.


Characters
This book featured 3 main characters: Jennifer and Beth, whom you learn about mainly through their e-mails back and forth, and Lincoln. The characters are all very strong and 3 dimensional. There's evident character development from the beginning to the end with all three mains. Jennifer decides to make a huge change in her life, one she was dreading at the beginning, but she later decides she would really like. Beth moves on from her current relationship that's gone dry. Lincoln finally moves out and moves on.

Plot
Both predictable and unpredictable, the plot was great. There was a definite climax as well as rising action leading up to it. There weren't any slow or incredibly boring sections- the whole thing really kept me captivated.

Overall I really enjoyed this novel and can't wait to read Landlines


No comments:

Post a Comment