Home Sweet? Home | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Home Sweet? Home

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Home Sweet? Home

New here?  Follow us on Bloglovin'!
Monday we drove back home and it still seems so weird to me that we're no longer on the boat.  While I'm completely ensconced here, I still feel like something is missing.

Last year I made a post about how I felt about leaving the boat to go home, but I feel this year has been so much harder because of all the lovely people I got to meet.  Some I will definitely be seeing again, but many will be going their own ways and I probably won't get to hear from them ever again.

This summer really was a great experience for me and I'm definitely sad it's over.  It does make me that much more excited for what's in store for next year, although I know we won't get to meet nearly as many people since we'll be traveling so much.

Moving home was a big push for me to get a lot done, though too.  For example, my room has been a huge mess for probably around 3 years.  Kind of crazy and definitely not great especially since I do my school work here.  But, the past few days I've spent cleaning and it looks great and is far more comfortable.

I do honestly apologize for all the craziness going on around here, I swear we will be back to posting regularly here soon.  I know I say that pretty much every post, but I do mean it!  Thanks for sticking with us through this crazy summer.

For now I'll leave you with some pictures of the lovely Green Bay.


















-Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment