Cassi's August Goals | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Cassi's August Goals

Monday, August 11, 2014

Cassi's August Goals

New here?  Follow us on Bloglovin'!

I haven’t done monthly goals in what feels like forever, though I’m sure it hasn’t been that long.  So in my normal fashion, I’ve decided to make them half way through the month.

My August Goals:

1. Post more often!  I was supposed to start that this month, but with drivers’ ed daily I’ve had absolutely zero motivation.

2. Drink more water.  My face is breaking out really bad and it had been clear throughout July.  Although there are many factors that have changed, I’m hoping this will help.

3. Start my prep work for school.  Scantron opens soon for me and I can start getting organized so the beginning of September won’t be as stressful.

4. Stretch and continue my ab workouts.  July was great with 8 hours of dance, 4 days a week, for 4 weeks, but I’ve kind of taken a break.  It was nice, but it’s a good idea to get back into shape for when classes begin again.

What do you want to accomplish in August?


-Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment