Flag Nail Tutorial | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Flag Nail Tutorial

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Flag Nail Tutorial

New here?
Follow on Bloglovin



Colors Used: Sephora by O.P.I. Meet Me at The Disco, random L.A. colors mini blue, RCM White Hot, RCM Red Carpet Reddy





First, paint your thumb nail blue.  You can pick any shade of blue you'd like- I went for a brighter almost tealish blue.


Next, add a glitter top coat to just that nail.  I used Sephora by O.P.I., but Fairy Dust by China Glaze would work well too, or any other sparkly polish!

Next, paint all your other nails white!  I used Red Carpet Manicure White Hot.  I went through the whole gel process- Prep, Base, Color, Top Coat!


Next take a dotting tool and make red stripes on your white nails.  Make sure your nails are completely dry before you start though!  Then add a top coat and you're finished!

Have a lovely holiday!
-Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment