Fekkai Glossing Shampoo & Conditioner Review | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Fekkai Glossing Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Fekkai Glossing Shampoo & Conditioner Review

New here?
Follow on Bloglovin

To kick off out hair month, I will be reviewing the Fekkai Glossing Shampoo & Conditioner!  I received a sample of this in the Target beauty bag and have been itching to try it out for a while.






I'm going to start off by saying that this smells absolutely amazing and it made my hair smell amazing!

It has glossing in the name for a reason!  This really makes your hair shine.  I could feel, even in the shower, that it was making my hair softer as well!

These both had very interesting textures.  The shampoo had the consistency of honey pretty much.  It wasn't crazy liquidy, but not too solid either.  The conditioner was more solid and was very creamy.

My hair is wavy/curly and as I was drying my hair, I noticed it was a lot wavier than usual!  This was pretty exciting for me because most shampoos and conditioners weigh my hair down!

Overall, I totally love this set!  I would give it **** and I may purchase actual bottles!

-Cassi

Enjoy this post?  Stick around!  We have tons more hair product reviews coming up.  In the mean time, here are some similar posts for you to check out!

Garnier Fructis Fall Fight Review

Hair Loss Science

Clear Scalp and Hair Review and Giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment