Kiss Graduation Polish | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Kiss Graduation Polish

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Kiss Graduation Polish

New here?
Follow on Bloglovin

This is Katie, Monday Cassandra painted my nails with Graduation Polish by Kiss in the gold color.  There are three steps- the first one is painting your whole nail with a mixture of a shiny white and gold tan color. The second polish goes on the last third of your nail and it is a sparkly tan.  Then, the last one goes on the last half of the nail and is all tan and silver sparkles.  Here is what you get!



I think this nail polish is pretty.  My nails make most polish chip off in a day or two, but this one stays on well.  I like this polish and would suggest it if you like sparkles.

My Overall Rating- *****

-Katie

**I received this product as a gift from KISS to thank me for my participation in the VoxBox program**

No comments:

Post a Comment