Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid} Powered Contour Cleansing System & {Shine, Shine Go Away} Shine Minimizing Cleanser Review | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid} Powered Contour Cleansing System & {Shine, Shine Go Away} Shine Minimizing Cleanser Review

Friday, March 1, 2013

Olay Fresh Effects {Va-Va-Vivid} Powered Contour Cleansing System & {Shine, Shine Go Away} Shine Minimizing Cleanser Review





I got my 2nd VoxBox from Influenster about a week ago, and I am so pleased with this one!  I have started trying the products and I'm very impressed!

I was pleased with this product for the most part.  The cleanser smells nice, decent price, and the vibrating brush has a normal battery so when it needs to be replaced it won't be a huge pain!  I do think, however, that it works better if you but dots of the product on your face then use the brush to rub it in.  For be when I put it on the brush it mostly moved toward the bottom of the brush and didn't get on my face much. 

One thing I found odd was the silvery color of the cleanser.  It did not seem to fit and is slightly confusing.  The only thing I do not like about this product is that the brush only has one setting.  Multiple speed would be nice.

Overall I would give these products, together, a B.

Check out my post about the VoxBox here and the other review I have done so far here!

-C

No comments:

Post a Comment