November Goals | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: November Goals

Monday, November 3, 2014

November Goals

New here?  Follow us on Bloglovin'!
November is a month that seems to be full of huge goals.  National Novel Writing Month, No-Shave November, No-Spend November, etc.  I just don't understand it.  November is probably one of the busiest months of the year for me, with Thanksgiving and getting ready for Winter holidays I don't have time to commit to such a large goal.  So, I'm going to keep my goals small and obtainable for this month.


+Hit 2,000 views for the month.  With not posting much in the past few months, our views have been pretty low.  I'm hoping that we'll get back on track this month.

+Post at least 15 times.  This goes with my first goal.  I've not had a bunch of time to post, but it helps if I schedule posts in advance, so that's what I'll be doing.

+Drink more water.  This is honestly just a constant goal for me.  I find that I never drink enough water and I think it has been leading to  all the headaches I've been getting recently.

+Stop starting so many books and finish them already.  I swear to you I'm in the middle of just about 20 books.  It's ridiculous.

That's it.  Not too outrageous, right?

-Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment