Summer Nail Art Challenge! | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Summer Nail Art Challenge!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Summer Nail Art Challenge!

New here?
Follow on Bloglovin

I've decided to have a nail art challenge!  I love participating in challenges, but I hate having to do something new everyday.  So, for my challenge it will be 1 prompt a week for 13 weeks.  It will run from June 5th to August 28th.  If you participate in every prompt, there will be a prize!  I'm not saying what it is yet though!  If you wish to participate, please e-mail me here.  Below is a list of the prompts.  If you want to tweet or post to FB about this I would love it!

I do not have the ilinkz set up yet, but once I do I will e-mail them to the participants so they can link up their nail art!


-C



No comments:

Post a Comment