Review: Theatricals Tights | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Review: Theatricals Tights

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Review: Theatricals Tights

Most of my tights had rips in them so I decided I needed a few new pairs!  I decided to go with Theatricals Adult Convertible Dance Tights in Ballet Pink.

These fit very well and do have a lot of sizing options!  I love how well they breath, some tights make you so hot!  Plus, at All About Dance they are only $6.50, which is about half of what you pay at a store!

The only con I have found so far is that the hole at the bottom for converting the tights is a little small.  You have to stretch it out a little bit before wear.

Overall for $6.50, these tights are amazing!  Be sure to watch for sales on All About Dance too- you could get them for even cheaper!

-Cassandra

No comments:

Post a Comment