Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-On Manicure

I got this in my VoxBox awhile ago and recently tried it out.  If you don't know what VoxBox is, it is a promotion from Influenster.  You can get one if you review many items on Influenster!  Check out Broadway nails- http://impressmanicure.com/

 

They say Salon manicure in seconds- NO glue- No drying time- Rivals the best gel polish- Won’t damage nails- Easy removal- Lasts up to a week
 
I got this in Wink Wink!  It is a basic french tip with black and white flowers and spots of glitter!  This lasted fairly long.  I am very please with the quality of this esspecially because it is so cheap!  It is veray convient and easy, plus there are lots of designs to choose from!
 
Overall-****
I may buy again
-C
 

No comments:

Post a Comment