College Vox Box 2012 | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: College Vox Box 2012

Saturday, November 17, 2012

College Vox Box 2012


I just got my first ever VoxBox!  I am so excited!  For those of you who don't know, a VoxBox is a promomotion from Influenster.  They send you a few full size products to try then review on their site!  If you want to get a Vox Box, sign up for Influenster and you might get one if you review enough products.  If you don't want to wait for an invite, you can e-mail me (go to the contact page) and maybe I'll invite you! :)

Here is what I got!


First, ImPress Press-On Manicure!  Surprisingly, I have never used press on nails!  So I am definetley interested to try these, esspecially because there is no glue!  It has an adhesive on the back and apparently they will stay on for up to a week?  We'll see! :)
 
 
NYC New York Color Show Time Glitter Eyeliner Pencil: $2.49 per pencil

I love this! :)  I have always wanted to try glitter eyeliner, but never had the nerve to actually try it!  This was actually black-black, not just gray or sort of black, and it had a nice distribution of glitter.  It may be my new Holy Grail!
Next is the Pantel EnerGel-X Campaign: $1.90. . .
Or so it says?  This is what I really got lol


Next, Necco Tropical Waffers!
Well, my little brother says these are great, I am vegetarian/ sort of partial vegan, and these have gelatin in them so I won't be trying them.
 Here are some Energy Sheets!  I'm not someone who takes energy supplements, no matter how exhausted I am.  I just really don't like the idea of putting that stuff in my system, but I will definetely try these later.

I am so excited for my VoxBox!  I can't wait to try the rest of this stuff out! :D
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment