Fall Cara Box Reveal | The World From the View of Two Teenage Girls: Fall Cara Box Reveal

Friday, November 15, 2013

Fall Cara Box Reveal

Cara Box

Kaitlyn decided to do something new with the Cara Box this time.  I like it a lot more than how it was before.  Now we have a whole two months to get to know the person we are sending to, instead of just a few weeks.
I got paired up with Chloe and Britt.  Both were extremely nice and it was so much fun to get to know them! I sent to Britt- and you can see what I sent her here.
On Saturday, my box from Chloe arrived and I was so excited!  I opened it pretty much right away.  Inside, I found a candle, a decorative glittery pumpkin, a cute little notebook with a rhinestone pumpkin, gloves, a scarf, and a bag of caramels.  The candle smells absolutely amazing and I plan on burning it a lot!  I already started eating the caramels, maybe not a great idea, but they are SOOO good.





-Cassi

No comments:

Post a Comment